27, Feb 2013 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in News & Notices,Resources and Links
I was distracted this month, so my link collection might be sparse. But there may be a few gems in there to keep you entertained.
* Top 10 reason to self-publish. Most are self-evident, I think.
* ::snort:: Typos in tattoos. Oops!
* The realities of genre publishing. Looks like not much has changed.
* I followed some of those links quoted in the above article. Here’s more reality.
* And more. I guess those old words of advice are true: don’t quit your day job.
* Short fiction: more now than before? Maybe not.
* Love books? You might like one or two of these places.
* Giggle. Meet the Rules of the Internet.
* Thank you, Tim O’Reilly, for telling publishers to work on stuff that matters. Word.
* What bookstores aren’t doing for their customers. Yep, I agree with a lot of this.
* A lot of what Joe says here makes sense on how to sell ebooks. It really is out of your hands, but some of it is within your control.
* Info about small publishers. The future of the industry?
* Common grammatical errors (and how to fix them). Some useful info here.
* An interesting survey on reading trends in 2012 from a digital site.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2016 How To Write Shop