27, Mar 2013 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
I am very ready for no snow and more green — and speaking of green …
* Authors buy their way into the bestseller lists.
* Always worth revisiting: what do bestseller lists really mean?
* This is interesting in 2 ways: it shows that NOTHING is private on the Internet and that some authors take themselves way too seriously.
* And more about the bestseller kerfluffle.
* Yes, booksellers have publishers over a barrel. So what else is new?
* Zombies as Grammar Teachers — so odd but so true!
* 5 reasons not to write a book. If #1 is right, then yes, they make sense.
* The best selling ebooks of 2012. No surprises here.
* The topsy-turvey world of an author: rich one day, not so much the next?
* Bodice rippers and feminism: not as far apart as you’d think?
* Author platform building (branding, really). It’s tough. Duh.
* 25% of best sellers are self-pubbed? Some impressive stats here. For a select few…
* Yes, I’d be unhappy if a print book had more content than an online one. Really?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2018 How To Write Shop