A bit of an eclectic mix this month. My interests were darting all over the place!
* Symbols that have become words. I guess I never thought it this way.
* The best price for an ebook. I think I agree with this.
* The most well-read cities. I think the statistical gathering might be a bit suspect.
* If they can create a 3D gun, think about the possibilities. What about a 3D cover model?
* This is a neat site, that has a list of, well, topics. Updated daily.
* This resignation letter is amazing. It has nothing to do with writing, other than it is well written and implemented. Sweet!
* I’m a woman in a high tech field, and I know lots of other women co-workers. I wonder if it’s on the wane?
* This is sad, that someone would have such an axe to grind that they’d edit a Wiki entry for another author.
* Outlines of famous novels. Since I don’t outline, I found this very interesting!
* Women novelists in their own category (but there’s an American novelist category, not American *male* novelist). Hmm.
* Regardless of what you think of this review site, this was a nice “how to write a review” post.