23, Oct 2013 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
Plagarism, banned books, and a self-defense pen. Something for everybody.
* If you are curious about the latest plagarism brouhaha, this site has some (long but good) explanations.
* Good self-reviews might cost you (in New York, at least). Interesting.
* In honor of Banned Book Week.
* An interesting take on reviews by a blogger/reviewer. I never look at reviews, so found this interesting.
* More on paying for reviews. Some reasoned answers here.
* The “Kobo removing porn books” brouhaha and how authors get around their requirements.
* Best worst first sentences… snort.
* Indispensible for any writer. A self-defense pen.
* ::snort:: Literary classics made over as pulp fiction.
* I find this unsettling (to say the least). Not teach women authors? Hello?
* I confess, my geeky heart is thumping at some of these ideas from Jeff Bezos (Amazon guy).
* Name the author time!
* More adults are reading for pleasure (as opposed for torture, perhaps)?
* Yet more about Goodreads’ new policy.
* And yet another blogging platform I’ve never heard of (rather like Goodreads?)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2017 How To Write Shop