26, Feb 2014 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
There was some kerfluffling this month, but mostly just interesting looks at writers.
* A thoughtful blog about why historical novels aren’t doing well. I agree with most of her points.
* Here’s some context for that blog post above.
* A summary of the recent kerfluffle regarding Kensington’s CEO and others regarding self-publishing.
* If you’re a V.C. Andrews fan, you might find this interesting.
* I’d hop on board with Amtrak for a ride!
* The worst jobs in books. Yep.
* NYC (publishing) vs. “commericial” authors. Interesting post.
* Redundancies in the world — cringeworthy!
* A nice interview with Alice Hoffman. I was surprised to see she & I are both reading Jack Finney (me: re-reading, her for the 1st time).
* Interesting look at U.S. vs. U.K. covers.
* The Hemingway app — paste in your text, and it analyzes it for you. I did pretty darn good.
* A thoughtful guess about the future of publishing.
* Romance plotlines that happen in real life.
Can’t wait to check some of these out. Since I’m new here I missed these.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2018 How To Write Shop