26, Mar 2014 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
My links this month are as mixed-up as the weather, I think…
* I’m sorry I can’t be sympathetic about this, that a writer may not make a living from writing. Welcome to the real world.
* Rather a “well, duh” article: media’s ignoring of Romance.
* How many of these books have you read?
* Real men who read romance novels. I don’t know of any, but they’re out there!
* I admit I am intrigued by the awesomeness of this: books + Googly Eyes = smiles.
* This is the first time I’ve ever heard of a helpful negative review. Learn something new every day.
* Habits of creative people. I’ve got most of these, yep.
* I never read reviews (on Amazon or elsewhere) so I wasn’t aware of this awful bullying. Amazing.
* ::snort:: Actual book titles or Photoshop? Your guess.
* Buying your way to the bestseller list. Oh. I am surprised. Not.
* Dave Barry’s review of 50 Shades. Sort of right on target, I think.
* I’ve found that I often can’t re-read an old favorite. My perceptions have changed.
* Read a book in 90 minutes! That doesn’t mean you’ll *enjoy* the book…
thank you for the list, I’m working my way down it and find all sorts of interesting and engaging things.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2016 How To Write Shop