23, Apr 2014 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
A few interesting tidbits I picked up in my springtime travels.
* Seriously overdue library books. I mean, why bother?
* I don’t expect historical fiction to be accurate, but it’s nice when it isn’t jarringly wrong.
* Online reviewers aren’t having fun any more. I am of two minds about this, neither of which I’ll mention here. Your thoughts?
* The Pulitzer winners. Another book to add to my “I should read this” stack?
* 10 best cities in which to be a writer. Hmm.
* Impress your friends! Words that sound dirty but aren’t.
* 10 beautiful bookstores. Amazing, really.
* For you LaVylre Spencer fans out there.
* Gee. Am I a writer or just a copyist? Hmm.
* A former literary snob talks about romance. Some good points made.
* Shakespeare, in 3 easy panels.
* Rather like Book-a-minute.
* Can you tell these YA stories apart?
* Literary couples. I learned some things here. Very interesting.
* A blatant way to buy your way onto a best seller list. What next?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2017 How To Write Shop