25, Jun 2014 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
A lot this month about romance and its lack of respect in the world. Maybe because it’s time for Beach Reads?
* A good article about why romance don’t get no respect (to quote Rodney Dangerfield)
* This is fun: guess the book from its cover — without any words on it (several links on this page to previous “games”).
* Another defense of romance. Good point: why do women have to defend their reading choices?
* Interesting quotes about feminism by authors (some of whom never heard the term “feminism”)
* Great literary put-downs. Some are gems.
* 8 literary homes you can buy — for the right price.
* More rules for writers (what not to do). Mostly true, I think.
* Good advice, whether you write erotic fiction or not.
* Oh, sad. Books dumped because of a store going out of business.
* A useful chart: how to avoid “very” in your writing
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2017 How To Write Shop