I’m not sure why, but I stumbled across an eclectic mix this month …
* An interesting historical perspective for a war that had no photographs
* For those who are looking for images (of all kinds, and all free)
* What were they thinking, letting the 50 Shades author answer questions …
* Some people read too much, some don’t read at all. I think?
* An infographic about sci-fi. You need to embiggen it a lot to view, but interesting.
* Hmm. Interesting thoughts about airport design. I’ve heard of grocery store layouts, but airports?
* Imagination at work: the ultimate ad-libs in movies.
* Funny (and, yes, depressing).
* Another “must read” list, this time for Sci Fi.
* Anybody want to use their back for book advertising?
* I don’t know most of these YA authors, but it seems to me they’re making a mountain out of a molehill. Does he protest too much?