25, Nov 2015 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
We’re starting the “end of the year, let’s look back season” already. Kind of early, sort of like Christmas coming during Halloween…
* This raises some interesting questions about literature, one being: how can you write about the American experience when you don’t experience it?
* How do you feel about book blurbs? I enjoy writing them, but I know some authors cringe.
* I wonder about these word counts of Hemingway. Surely he wrote more than that, didn’t he?
* Literary feet — I like it (but I couldn’t wear most of these — too high!)
* Any NaNoists out there?
* National book awards. Once again, I am sadly lacking in knowledge of these people.
* Gifts for book lovers (hint, hint)
* The Book Year in review.
* I’ve actually read most of these — but not #1. Just can’t get into it at all.
* There are some yarns too good for my meager talents, and I fear these journals may be the same.
* Some really good gravestones here!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2017 How To Write Shop