23, Dec 2015 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
* And so it begins: the 10 best books of 2015.
* And here–not the “best” books but the “top” books.
* Romance novels as an infographic.
* A book as an app. I’m not so sure about this.
* It’s not too late — great gifts for grammar geeks.
* I confess I had to look up this guy to see why anybody cared about his blurbings.
* Margaret Atwood, still pushing the boundaries.
* Assembling a Christmas tree, by storm troopers. I love the guy with the fork. Ouch!
* And the 9 circles of hell … in Legos.
Happy holidays to all, and to all a good night!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2018 How To Write Shop