24, Feb 2016 by J L Wilson">J L Wilson in Resources and Links
I haven’t much time this month to harvest links, but here are a few that caught my eye.
* Do we really need a reader’s manifesto?
* Selling books, one at a time. Not sure it’ll catch on here.
* Writers are lazy? Foolish children.
* I, for one, am pleased that royalties no longer need to be paid when we sing Happy Birthday.
* I confess: I don’t follow JKR or debates about her work. So I found this quite interesting. Why would someone tell an author “enough, already”?
* I think I side with Milan on this one. Kenyon’s idea wasn’t that original.
* A business-driven approach to publishing. Not a bad idea?
Scroll down to Part 4. If you click on the images, they will open full size, and you will be able to see the rough locations for where the wiring ran up to the tail lights. It has been a while since I did this install, but I don’t recall any problems getting the bumper cover back on.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Beyond Magazine, ©2017 How To Write Shop